Friday, February 25, 2011

More of my songs...

I forgot to add some important songs from our life in my previous post.  I have songs for each child.  When Kaitlyn was born we called her Kaitlyn Snowflake and sang the Suzie Snowflake song to her but with her name instead.  Zac came along and I sang the Rubber Ducky song for him but it went like this..."Wacky Zachy you're the one, you make my life so much fun, Wacky Zachy I'm awfully fond of you!"  Brayden's song is sung to Davy Crockett..."Brayden, Brayden Noah, King of the Wild Frontier!"  Brayden and I also have a little duet that goes like this...Me: Brayden  Him: What, What, What?  Me: Brayden   Him: What, What, What?  Me:  Brayden  Him:  What, What, What?  Me: King of the Wild Frontierrrr-ah!   To which he promptly replies "tier".  Meaning it's just frontier, not frontier-ah.  Now Grayson doesn't really have one special song yet.  When he had Roseolla,  it was  - "Spotty Gray Green, Spotty Gray Green, he's the meanest baby I've ever seen".  He's only 13 months old so there is still time for him to have his own song.

No comments:

Post a Comment